first things first… subscribe to my vids! ➭
So I did a lot of traveling this Summer: NYC to San Francisco, Seattle, Xinjiang, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Dinh, Jakarta, Bali, back to Shanghai, Seattle and then Idaho. However, my week in Vietnam (mostly in Ho Chi Minh City) had a special place in my heart as I fell in love with the mix of modern yet colonial French architecture and food. Vietnamese cuisine is a fascinating amalgamation of Asian and French influences, stemming from colonization by the French several centuries ago. From baguettes, bouillon, coffee, and crepes—to pâté and haute cuisine—these fabulousFrench culinary legacies have truly incorporated into Vietnamese cuisine.
During my week in Ho Chi Minh City, I have well over a dozen banh mis, drank at least 2 cups of coffee a day, and tried cooked sea urchin for the first time in my life.
Here’s a little tribute to my trip. Feel free to ask me any questions and enjoy!
FIND ME ▹
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tình Xưa Nghĩa Cũ, Tình Đơn Côi – 1977 Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Xưa 7X 8X 9X Buồn Thấu Tim Cấm Nghe Về Đêm
- [ Truyện Tranh Đam ] Silent Colour – Sắc Thái Trầm Lặng – Chap 5
- (HOT) ẢNH HẬU CỦA CHÀNG TỔNG (Chương 25 đến 29) – MC Đàm Hiền | Ngôn tình siêu sao, sủng
- Phóng sự: Bác Hồ với thiếu niên, nhi đồng
- 5 Anh Em Siêu Nhân Gao Tập 25 : Nữ Chúa Thứ 3 Xuất Hiện