The purpose of the Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories series is to introduce English language learners to common idioms through humorous examples and illustrations. The lessons in this book will both entertain and enlighten students while providing exposure to how each idiom can be used in a variety of contexts.
Each lesson of this book begins with a list of twenty target idioms. The idioms are arranged alphabetically throughout the book to help students reference the idioms for later use. After completing all the units in the book, students may continue to use Illustrated Everyday Expressions with Stories series as a humorous illustrated dictionary of common idioms.
Within each lessons, target idioms are first defined for students. The definitions may explain the idiom in simple terms or use synonyms or other idioms to build a student’s understanding of the meaning underlying each idiom. Each definition is then followed by sample sentences and short dialogs using the idiom in context. Finally, idioms are illustrated with humorous illustrations which can help build a memorable picture of each idiom’s usage in the reader’s mind.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tình Xưa Nghĩa Cũ, Tình Đơn Côi – 1977 Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Xưa 7X 8X 9X Buồn Thấu Tim Cấm Nghe Về Đêm
- [ Truyện Tranh Đam ] Silent Colour – Sắc Thái Trầm Lặng – Chap 5
- (HOT) ẢNH HẬU CỦA CHÀNG TỔNG (Chương 25 đến 29) – MC Đàm Hiền | Ngôn tình siêu sao, sủng
- Phóng sự: Bác Hồ với thiếu niên, nhi đồng
- 5 Anh Em Siêu Nhân Gao Tập 25 : Nữ Chúa Thứ 3 Xuất Hiện