[Images: GETTY IMAGES]
It’s usually the first word you say to people, but the word ‘hello’ has an unusual history. And just why are greetings so important? Join Rob and Catherine in 6 Minute English as they explore the world of greetings, and say ‘hello’ to some useful vocabulary!
You’ll find the transcript here:
Do you want to learn how to speak English? Then join us here on YouTube for great grammar, drama, news, study, pronunciation, vocabulary, music, interviews and celebrity videos. Every day we have a new video to help you with English. We also produce regular ‘extra’ videos across the week so come back every day to see what’s new.
MONDAY: The English We Speak
TUESDAY: News Review
TUESDAY: English At Work
THURSDAY: 6 Minute English
FRIDAY: The Experiment (watch this space for new and exciting content that we are trying out!)
We like receiving and reading your comments – please use English when you comment.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tình Xưa Nghĩa Cũ, Tình Đơn Côi – 1977 Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Xưa 7X 8X 9X Buồn Thấu Tim Cấm Nghe Về Đêm
- [ Truyện Tranh Đam ] Silent Colour – Sắc Thái Trầm Lặng – Chap 5
- (HOT) ẢNH HẬU CỦA CHÀNG TỔNG (Chương 25 đến 29) – MC Đàm Hiền | Ngôn tình siêu sao, sủng
- Phóng sự: Bác Hồ với thiếu niên, nhi đồng
- 5 Anh Em Siêu Nhân Gao Tập 25 : Nữ Chúa Thứ 3 Xuất Hiện