Huge numbers of people suffer from mental health issues in the workplace. Not only does it make life very difficult for sufferers, it also costs business a huge amount of money. Neil and Georgina talk about things people can do to make a difference.
This week’s question:
In what year was World Mental Health Day first held?
Listen to the programme to find out the answer.
failing to address
not dealing with, not helping with
huge, very big
someone who has something positive to give
to make normal
to suffer in silence
to have a problem but not discuss it or share it
to cling onto (something)
to hold on tight to something
You’ll find audio and text for download on our website:
For more English videos and English lessons to help you learn English: www.bbclearningenglish.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tình Xưa Nghĩa Cũ, Tình Đơn Côi – 1977 Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Xưa 7X 8X 9X Buồn Thấu Tim Cấm Nghe Về Đêm
- [ Truyện Tranh Đam ] Silent Colour – Sắc Thái Trầm Lặng – Chap 5
- (HOT) ẢNH HẬU CỦA CHÀNG TỔNG (Chương 25 đến 29) – MC Đàm Hiền | Ngôn tình siêu sao, sủng
- Phóng sự: Bác Hồ với thiếu niên, nhi đồng
- 5 Anh Em Siêu Nhân Gao Tập 25 : Nữ Chúa Thứ 3 Xuất Hiện