N. Korea contingency plan would transfer power to Kim Jong-un's sister: Reportadmin May 2, 2020 0 COMMENTS
“북한, 긴급시 김여정 최고지도자 권한 대행 준비” [요미우리]
North Korea has reportedly been preparing a contingency plan for succession since late last year.
The report in Japan’s Yomiuri Shimbun cites a source familiar with three-way discussions between Seoul, Washington and Tokyo… who says North Korea’s Workers’ Party central committee made an internal decision last year… that in the event of Kim Jong-un’s death or incapacitation, all power will be given to his younger sister, Kim Yo-jung.
The source added that since that decision the party and the military have been issued many orders under Kim Yo-jung’s name.
She currently serves in one of the highest positions on the Workers’ Party Central Committee, and is considered the second most powerful person in the regime… and her brother’s most trusted aide.
#KimYojung #NorthKorea #succession
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hot Clip | CHUANG 2020 – Tập 2 | HLV Tử Thao và Lộc Hàm tịch thu đồ ăn vặt của các cô gái
- iPhone 12 Fold MẠNH DỮ, Táo Mết-In-Việt Nam
- Những Điều Đặc Biệt Ít Ai Biết Về Vua Bảo Đại
- Thảm cảnh 10 người chết vì sập công trình xây dựng ở Đồng Nai
- Lee Yeon Hee's Sudden Cuteness [The Game: Towards Zero Ep 2]