The scariest tarot card? Exploring the Eight of Swords | Tarot Card by Cardadmin April 24, 2020 16 Comments
Yup, the Eight of Swords (which I accidentally refer to as the Eight of Cups at the start of the video – Freudian slip?!) represents an energy I find super frightening at times.
Why? Because it’s all too easy to believe we’re trapped with no hope of escape when experiencing this card’s vibes.
Over the past few months, via a particularly panic inducing trip to A&E, I’ve learned that there are ALWAYS multiple avenues open to us – it’s just really tricky to spot them when we’ve got that blindfold on.
Join me for a little story time, tarot-style, as I share how I’m learning to navigate – rather than give in to – the hopelessness and fear that the Eight of Swords often represents.
Check out previous Tarot Card by Card videos here:
With love, gratitude and so much joy,
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tình Xưa Nghĩa Cũ, Tình Đơn Côi – 1977 Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Xưa 7X 8X 9X Buồn Thấu Tim Cấm Nghe Về Đêm
- [ Truyện Tranh Đam ] Silent Colour – Sắc Thái Trầm Lặng – Chap 5
- (HOT) ẢNH HẬU CỦA CHÀNG TỔNG (Chương 25 đến 29) – MC Đàm Hiền | Ngôn tình siêu sao, sủng
- Phóng sự: Bác Hồ với thiếu niên, nhi đồng
- 5 Anh Em Siêu Nhân Gao Tập 25 : Nữ Chúa Thứ 3 Xuất Hiện