A recent study has shown that sad music has become increasingly popular, but why do people choose to listen to it, and what goes on in the brain and the body when they do so? Sam and Neil talk about music and biology and teach you some vocabulary.
This week’s question:
The music video has been around for a while, but in what year was MTV, the first dedicated music video channel, launched in the US?
Listen to the programme to find out the answer.
have a strong dislike of
a natural chemical produced in the body
the process in mammals of producing milk
calming and soothing, making you feel better emotionally
what’s going on
an excess of
too much or a more than normal amount of something
You’ll find audio and text for download on our website:
[Cover: Getty Images]
For more English videos and English lessons to help you learn English: www.bbclearningenglish.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tình Xưa Nghĩa Cũ, Tình Đơn Côi – 1977 Nhạc Hoa Lời Việt Xưa 7X 8X 9X Buồn Thấu Tim Cấm Nghe Về Đêm
- [ Truyện Tranh Đam ] Silent Colour – Sắc Thái Trầm Lặng – Chap 5
- (HOT) ẢNH HẬU CỦA CHÀNG TỔNG (Chương 25 đến 29) – MC Đàm Hiền | Ngôn tình siêu sao, sủng
- Phóng sự: Bác Hồ với thiếu niên, nhi đồng
- 5 Anh Em Siêu Nhân Gao Tập 25 : Nữ Chúa Thứ 3 Xuất Hiện